Business Development Executive
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- Identifying new sales leads.
- Pitching products and/or services.
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers.
DAY-TO-DAY DUTIES INCLUDE
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products.
- Developing quotes and proposals.
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person.
- Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets.
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing.
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication and IT fluency.
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems.
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events.
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent time management.
- Collaterals management.
- Document repository management.
- MBA/BTech/MCA or equivalent.
Reach out to email@example.com and we'll get back to you shortly.